Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Why it is Shades of Moringa???


What’s in a name…. still why the name Shades of Mringa? It suits me, my personality, my writing style and the life I lived till date. I often say to my friends, “If you are seeing me, you are seeing the mirage”. Like all my friends, I see life through light. But unlike them, I always love the dark patches equally which get reflected as beautiful images.

Writing seduces me like an addiction. She touches my never-ending grief with a sublime kiss. When she grips my heart, her garden flourishes with millions of red roses blossoming out of my pain. She motivates me to ask again and again-when love is crazy. And sometimes she blasts and provokes me to say- let the sky fall and let we all fall.

Then I have no option left except being helpless. I become a vagrant in the array of brightness and dark patches portrayed by her. And I start my futile efforts to capture and correlate them all.


I have collected the characters of this blog from my proximity, from you all. Here are your slaps and unconditional love in as-it-is format. The flowers you have showered are as precious as the stones you threw.

If you can recognize your alter ego in one of the characters, it will be the uniqueness of them only. If you can’t- “the Shades of Moringa never offer shelter to anybody”- I am prepared to hug this blame without a second thought.


2 comments:

mamuni said...

i think u r d best writer i hav ever met

NARAYAN said...

What a brave, dare n real expression???